The Fradley Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee held a public meeting on 14th January 2015. It is estimated that 150 residents attended this meeting and we discussed the main aims and how residents could get involved with forming the Fradley Neighbourhood Plan (FNP).
The Steering Committee has five main task groups, listed below. If you are not currently helping with one of these groups, please get involved; call the co-ordinator to arrange getting on the mailing list and attend meetings when possible.
Why get involved
Housing – have a say on the size of future developments, types of housing, car parking and locations
Transport – interested in keeping the village safe and ensuring other transport opportunities exist?
Facilities – have a say in what facilities you want in the village: pub, doctors surgery, schools, recreational
Environment – help keep our wildlife and habitats safe and thriving
Communication – help us publicise what the group is doing through delivering leaflets, putting up posters, updating our website, or social media
FNP Steering Committee:
- Chairman – Simon Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chairman & Facilities Group Co-ordinator – Jo Spence – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Rachel Boxall – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary & Strategy Group Co-ordinator – Sandy Carruthers – email@example.com
- Communication – Linda Wild – firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, visit the website www.fradleynp.org.uk
Meeting minutes are available on the Documents to read page (click here)