The following items were discussed at a Public Meeting held at 7:30pm on Friday 11th January in Fradley Village Hall:
- Cleared land at the corner of Turnbull Road and Hay End Lane – Planning Application 18/01693/FUL to build 8 houses.
- Further Housing Development in Fradley.
- The Neighbourhood Plan Referendum on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Here are some documents and links you may find useful:
- Fradley Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Version (click here) This is also available with other documents on the LDC website: https://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/Council/Planning/The-local-plan-and-planning-policy/Neighbourhood-plans/Fradley-neighbourhood-plan.aspx
- Fradley Neighbourhood Plan Policy Map – Page 48 (click here)
- Fradley Neighbourhood Plan Policy Inset Map – Page 49 (click here)
- SHLAA Sites 2017-18 – Fradley Page 123 (click here) The full 357 page Strategic housing land availability assessment document (SHLAA) is available to download on the LDC website: https://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/Council/Planning/The-local-plan-and-planning-policy/Resource-centre/Evidence-base/Housing/Strategic-housing-land-availability-assessment-SHLAA.aspx
- Site Plan – Turnbull Road Proposed Residential Development 1(click here) This is also available online: https://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/Council/Planning/Planning.aspx by clicking on View current planning applications and entering application number 18/01693/FUL in the search box.